Careers at Horr, Skipp & Perez, P. A.
Ambitious, driven, hard-working, dedicated, committed, ready to rise to challenges and dedicated to exceeding expectations are just a few of the many ways to describe the Horr, Skipp & Perez, P.A. team.
Whether you are a recent law school graduate looking to work with experienced attorneys and paralegals who will give you real opportunities to further your legal career, a seasoned professional with a book of business, or a highly experienced and talented legal support team member, at Horr, Skipp & Perez, P.A., your contributions will be recognized, appreciated and rewarded.
We are always open to speaking with exceptional people who want to become part of our team.
Reach out to Laura St. Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s start the conversation.
Your Ship Has Arrived!
Excellent opportunity for an experienced maritime/insurance defense associate seeking a collaborative environment to join South Florida’s preeminent maritime defense firm and work alongside our renowned practitioners at the top of their profession.
Our representation in admiralty and maritime matters includes civil trial practice, arbitration and appeals in state and federal courts.
With deep roots in the community, the firm’s attorneys have earned the goodwill and trust of clients and colleagues alike. By building and maintaining exceptional professional relationships, the firm has enjoyed many long-term client relationships. Our clients know and rely on our talent, creativity, commitment to exceptional personal service and track record of success.
Horr, Skipp & Perez, P.A. is currently seeking an associate with 3 to 5 years of civil litigation experience. Insurance defense experience is preferred. Experience in maritime law is highly desired. If you have stellar academic credentials, strong legal research and excellent writing skills, possess strong and persuasive oral advocacy, a desire to excel and work your way up the ranks of the law firm, the ability to provide excellent customer service to our clients with a client first mindset, are highly organized with meticulous attention to detail and deadlines and a member of the Florida Bar in good standing, lets talk!
Additional attributes of the associate we seek include:
- Maintaining a high level of integrity, ethics and professionalism at all times
- Exercising sound judgment, discretion and loyalty in all matters
- Demonstrating an inherently strong work ethic and the willingness and ability to assume greater responsibility as needed
- Demonstrating the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Maintaining a willingness to learn each day, accept and follow directions and embrace new challenges
- Having a self-motivated disposition and committing each day to achieving your personal best
- Focusing on building a career within our organization rather than looking for the next job.
What can Horr, Skipp & Perez, P. A. offer our associates that other law firms can’t?
- The opportunity to develop litigation and trial skills quickly
- The opportunity to engage directly with clients
- The opportunity to handle cases for Fortune 500 companies. We represent two of the largest cruise lines in the world!
- The opportunity for growth and firm leadership
If you are ready to step away from endless days as a glorified law clerk and into the courtroom, contact Laura St. Peter at email@example.com today.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Horr, Skipp & Perez, P. A. is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or genetic information or any other factor protected by law.